mardi 12 avril 2016

Day 9 Leith Hill Surrey

Ah, Surrey, lots of rich people, all wanting to welcome us into their homes...... ( I've not mentioned we are the notorious W&H Steppers



Leith Hill is set within the Surrey Hills and from the tower rising majestically above the surrounding hills you can see sweeping views towards London in the North and the English Channel in the South. The top of the tower is the highest point in Soouth-East England.


Leith Hill is within an Area of Outstanding Natural Beauty (AONB) and is home to an abundant wildlife. It’s also designated as a Site of Special Scientific Interest (SSSI).



Aw look, I've been photobombed, just nudge him out of the way would you Maisie...... I said nudge, not shove....


Hmmm, perhaps we should leave. Quickly

Look over there, looks like a nice place to rest our heads aka lay low until the furore is over.


Now where's the drinks cabinet?

7668 yesterday.

Woke up at sodding 2 a.m. yesterday, at least it means I've got a long walk in!
Day 9 Leith Hill Surrey

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire