Have been feeling very low of late and it's touching on too much of my life. Decided to drop into my Dropbox and hopefully see a video of my GCs which my son was going to send over the weekend but as we have a dreadful set up which won't improve till end of the month when we'll have satellite Wi-fi (internet, whatever you want to call it) video hasn't yet arrived but I found this and realized that regardless of the troubles we encounter whether ours or other people's there are those moments when life seems peaceful, happy and that I/we have much to be grateful for….. not that it comes of it's own accord, you have to work for it!
Think I have too much time to think some days and one cranky little thought can snowball into a mountain of thoughts that are best not nurtured. I don't remember this being taken and didn't know OH had put it on my computer. It made me smile - have to do much more of that ...IMG_2609.jpg
No doubt I will have done this wrongly again and it won't show!
Think I have too much time to think some days and one cranky little thought can snowball into a mountain of thoughts that are best not nurtured. I don't remember this being taken and didn't know OH had put it on my computer. It made me smile - have to do much more of that ...IMG_2609.jpg
No doubt I will have done this wrongly again and it won't show!
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire