dimanche 7 février 2016

Challenge

My S and I have what my mum used to call the Conlon (her maiden name) belly. He eats lots of rubbish fatty food and I have a sweet tooth. We have made a bet that I would eat no cakes & biscuits and him no crisps & pork scratchings for one month. The idea is that we hope that we will get out of the habit. I am sitting here now with a cup of tea just dying for a bit of cake or a biscuit to dunk.

i posted this challenge on Facebook so that all our mates will know if we cheat if out of the house. I have been to Costa a few times with friends and had a latte with no buns or biscuits so proud of myself. Let's hope this has an effect on our Conlon bellies.
Challenge

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire