I've never been and this year we have decided to tour our own shores, we are going up to the north of Scotland and John o groats in May so now looking for places in Wales to visit, I love the sea and ideally half decent roads, we will be in a low sports car so rough country lanes are a bit scary, especially if I'm driving.
Does anyone have any suggestions of places not to miss, I thought of a cottage for a week in one place and then move on for three or four days.
I look forward to checking out any suggestions.
Xx
Looking for advice on visiting Wales
Does anyone have any suggestions of places not to miss, I thought of a cottage for a week in one place and then move on for three or four days.
I look forward to checking out any suggestions.
Xx
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire