vendredi 5 février 2016

Day 26 More Montreal and the Honeymoon

I do like a mix of old and new in a city



Here's the Oratoire St joseph




The Bsilique Notre dame


The L'Oratoire started out as a small chapel, but it wasn;t big enough and they kept sticking bits on until it was finally finished 63 years later in 1967.


The Basilica is considered to be one of the msot dramatic example of gothic architecture. It's stained windows unusually do not depict biblical scenes, but tableaux form the religious life of Montreal.


6568 - look, I got very wet just to get those yestrday. And I didn't leave work till 6.30....some 12 hours after getting in.

Now I have to go and tackle Scotland - sometimes I wish dealt in widgets or washing machines or wellies. Anything but what I do!

If I'm missing, I'm cosying up to Mr S-P, whilst we plan a romantic flight over some lakes. i just need to explain that I don't travel alone and that you lot will be joining, along with some donkeys, highland cows and a panda.

BTW where is AL? Holiday? I'd text her but for some reason out phones don't talk to each other!
Day 26 More Montreal and the Honeymoon

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire