I know I just shared a James Cordon Car Pool Karaoke video; however, he's doing another for a special show on Sunday night with Sir Elton John. I'll be sharing that on Monday.
Some of you may recall when James sent his parents to the first American football match in London. Well they are currently in San Francisco for the lead up to the Super Bowl here on Sunday. He showed them during the week at the press conferences asking silly questions, usually his dad asking whether the players would do a Kiss-Cam (something they do at basketball games, not football) with his wife. They all were delighted exception Cam Newton who declined the Cam-Kiss-Cam saying that if he kissed one woman he'd have to kiss them all. He also did a series of touchdown dances with a number of players that was hilarious.
Anyway just warning you that on Monday there will be multiple James Corden videos shared by me. I just find him so fun.
Fair warning to all
Some of you may recall when James sent his parents to the first American football match in London. Well they are currently in San Francisco for the lead up to the Super Bowl here on Sunday. He showed them during the week at the press conferences asking silly questions, usually his dad asking whether the players would do a Kiss-Cam (something they do at basketball games, not football) with his wife. They all were delighted exception Cam Newton who declined the Cam-Kiss-Cam saying that if he kissed one woman he'd have to kiss them all. He also did a series of touchdown dances with a number of players that was hilarious.
Anyway just warning you that on Monday there will be multiple James Corden videos shared by me. I just find him so fun.
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire