mercredi 10 février 2016

How often do you feed your dog?

If you have a dog that is! I sometimes hear forummers mention that they have given their dog its breakfast and I wonder what exactly that is. I have had dogs all my life and they have all had one main meal a day (usually about 2 pm) and then a doggy snack morning and night. They have all lived to be old ladies, well into their teens (Daisy is now into her 13th year and is as fit as a flea) and have never been overweight. One of my neighbours "free-feeds" her dogs and they are like little piggies ready for market. I know I could never do this with Daisy as she would literally eat herself to death as she is such a glutton!!! Tara on the other hand would probably be ok with this system. I read on the internet that two meals a day seem to be the trend nowadays. I am wondering if this is better for the dog.

What do you think and how do you feed your dog?

Macarena x
How often do you feed your dog?

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire