jeudi 4 février 2016

Thursday Nosy Post No. 31, with apologies for...

...missing last week. Work and family problems got the better of me!

a. When did you last listen to the radio, and who/what was on?

b. Have you ever had a perm?

c. Do you ever write with a fountain pen? When was the last time you did?

d. Have you got a garage? Do you ever put a car in there, or is it full of other things?

e. When did you last look out to sea, and where were you?

My answers...

a. Saturday morning, in the car, on our way to Waitrose. Graham Norton was interviewing someone...can't remember who, though!

b. No, never. I used to perm my MIL's hair for her, with a home perm (Twink?), and those little pink and blue perm curlers. I can still remember the smell now!

c. Not these days. I think the last time I used one was when I registered my father's death.

d. Yes, we have and, no, we don't. There's far too much junk in there. Mr R keeps promising to clear it out, but it never happens!

e. Two or three weeks ago, in a little place called Walmer, near Deal, in Kent. It's where Clutterbug lives. It was freezing cold, and the English channel looked very uninviting.

Over to you...
Thursday Nosy Post No. 31, with apologies for...

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire