mardi 9 février 2016

What a clever girl ….

Came back from my lesson about an hour ago, driving home with a grin stretching from one side of my face to the other.

Went in hopeful I wouldn't make a full of myself but I shouldn't have worried. Apparently my very lovely pupil had done some English lessons when she was much younger. Her mother didn't mention that as she assumed she wouldn't remember anything but was much mistaken. We chatted a little in Greek to begin with to find out what I could about her then I pulled out a beginners book to look at pictures with her. Without prompting she was pointing to them and saying what the illustrations were in English. In about ten minutes she was making small sentences, asking me questions in Greek and English. I think we are going to do very well between us. We were 20 minutes past our hour lesson before I realized what the time was. Looking forward to and feeling a bit more relaxed about the next one.
What a clever girl ….

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire