http://ift.tt/1qN8cWm
i'm sure you've all heard about the gagging order that prevents anyone mentioning the names of the spouse of a celebrity couple, where the unfamous spouse is alleged to have had an affair.
You see, I'm like whatev.....*yawn*, but I could read a paper in Scotland, but 10 miles over the border in England, or further south in Wales, I cannot. If I were to reveal the names here, technically I could be sued, yet you can easily find out who on the internet.
Does anyone else think this is bizarre?
Media gagging order
i'm sure you've all heard about the gagging order that prevents anyone mentioning the names of the spouse of a celebrity couple, where the unfamous spouse is alleged to have had an affair.
You see, I'm like whatev.....*yawn*, but I could read a paper in Scotland, but 10 miles over the border in England, or further south in Wales, I cannot. If I were to reveal the names here, technically I could be sued, yet you can easily find out who on the internet.
Does anyone else think this is bizarre?
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire